AB & Associates offers expert financial support and consulting during one of the most stressful times in anyone’s life, upon the impending dissolution of your marriage or business partnership.
AB & Associates offers Strategic Planning Guidance Services to small businesses, offering expert financial support and consulting for growing your business or dissolving business partnerships.
Highlights of Qualifications
- CDFA™ Certified Divorce Financial Analyst designation from the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Qualified and Testified as an Expert Witness in areas of Watts/Epstein, income identification, expense analysis, separate property tracing, business value estimation, tax return analysis to determine income, property division, conversion of funds in breach of spouse’s fiduciary duty.
- EA- Enrolled Agent EA113455 CTEC Registered Tax Preparer #A180472; IRS PTin ID P01039081
- State of California Department of Insurance License #0G88154 Accident and Health Agent, Fire and Casualty Broker-Agent and Life-Only Agent
- MBA with over 20 years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Fund Accounting, Grant Management Strategic Planning, Budgeting and Review Processes, Revenue Projection Modeling, Compensation Modeling, Efficiency Implementation
CDFA™ Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ designation from the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts — This designation is provided by the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts. CDFAs™ assist in the financial aspects of dissolving marriages and partnerships.
Planning and Finance Experience
- Owner, AB & Associates, Strategic, Divorce, Financial Planning, Tax Analysis & Preparation
- Insurance Broker / Agent, Mike McFarlin Insurance
- Assistant Superintendent of Planning & Finance, The Archdiocese of San Francisco
- Accelerated Depreciation Tax Solution Sales, KBKG, Inc. Cost Segregation Specialists
- Budget Director, University of San Francisco 1990-1996
- Senior Staff, Appraisal and Valuation Department, Arthur Andersen & Company 1988-1990
- Electronic Typewriter & Computer Sales & Training Management, Price Typewriter & Systems 1982-1988
- Adjunct Professor, University of San Francisco Courses: Financial Management, Investment Management, Business Planning
- Speaking Engagements for IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management),
CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) and CalCPA (California Society of CPAs) meetings
- English Second Language Program Partner (Native Spanish Speakers)
- MBA 1992 — University of San Francisco, Executive Program International study tour to Estonia and Russia
- BS 1986 Business Finance — University of San Francisco, Cum Laude, Salutatorian, Beta Gamma Sigma
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- California Society of Enrolled Agents
National Association of Women Business Owners, Professional Women’s Networking, Women Owned Networking National
- Minority Shareholder, Hollywood Acting
- Trustee, San Francisco College of Mortuary Sciences, 1994 – 2002
- Member, Alumni Board of Governors, USF Alumni, 1997-1998
- Chairman, United Way Campaigns, University of San Francisco, 1992-95
Contact Annette and let her assist with the Strategic Planning for growth or for exit strategies.
Annette Brown, MBA, EA, CDFA™